MRGDC | Planning & Operations
The Planning and Operations Division provides new or expanding businesses with site selection, financial packaging, marketing and research, incentive packaging, local liaison, referrals and job training services.
- Contact the Planning Department Staff:
- John Ruiz, Jr.
- Director of Planning & Operations
- Mario Chavez
- Solid Waste Management Planner
- Vacant Position
- Criminal Justice Planner
- Community Development Coordinator
- 830.278.4491 x 2068
- Erica Bustamante
- Planning Support
MIDDLE RIO GRANDE DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL REGIONAL REVIEW COMMITTEE GUIDEBOOK 2009-2010 TXCDBG PROGRAM
If you would like a hard copy of the MRGDC Regional Review Committee Guidebook for the 2009-2010 TXCDBG Program, please send your written request via e-mail to Erica Bustamante, Planning and Operations. The contact information is listed below.
Erica BustamantePlanning and Operations830.email@example.com
In compliance with current State and Federal Regulations in applying for funding, the MRGDC Planning department relies upon data provided by the U.S. Census Bureau, as well as other sources of data, links to which have been included here for your convenience.
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Texas Census QuickFacts
- Texas Labor Market Information
- Texas Workforce Commission – Index of LMI Resources
- Texas Workforce Commission – SOCRATES (Requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or Newer)