With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
We offer the following:
- Developing staffing and recruitment plans
- Partnering with local Economic Development Organizations
- Researching current labor market information such as wage information, job descriptions, labor pool availability and local business trends
- Exploring funding sources for education and training of new and existing employees
- Reserving space where your Recruiters can meet and interview qualified Job Seekers
- Hiring events at your site or any of our five Offices in the tri-county region
- Referring qualified candidates to your job openings
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at (830)876-3533.